liste de seau



bucket list
noun
informal
"a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime."

I think everyone at some stage in their life will have some of a bucket list whether they want to admit or not - as people we are always constantly striving to see more things, develop ourselves and find our calling in life. I believe having a bucket list will enable us to be on step closer to finding the true contentment. 

Here's my bucket list:

Explore Iceland more
Learn french
Visit and explore Alaska 
Learn more about Marine habitats and Shark behaviors
Live, work and Travel: Canada, US, France and Australia 
Learn the practice of Pilates
Climb Snowdonia
Learn to Surf
Visit and explore Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand


(Image via pintrest)





I'd better get cracking!



Share your's in the comments section below, let's inspire each other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Turquoise Salt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger